Communication with the Ministry
Essential information on options how to communicate with the Ministry. Contacts on PR Department and Information Centre of the Ministry.
Ministry of Regional Development of the Czech Republic
Staroměstské náměstí 6
110 15 Praha 1
Phone: +420 224 861 111 (switchboard)
Fax: +420 224 861 333 (central)
Identification Number: 66 00 22 22
ID data box: 26iaava
Contact for Journalists
The Communications Department implements communications strategy of the Ministry. It cooperates with other departments and units of the Ministry and seeks for proper and efficient mass media and all societal presentation of the Ministry activities.
Phone: +420 224 861 445
fax: +420 224 861 333
E-mail: email@example.com (journalists' questions)
Information Centre of the Ministry
General public, institutions and municipalities may contact the Information Centre via electronic post (firstname.lastname@example.org), over the phone, by way of appointments and in writing through the filing room with their requirements for clarification of issues related to the activities of the Ministry in, besides others, the following areas:
- Housing and rents, the programme and types of financial assistance to the development of housing,
- Building Act and relating administrative procedures,
- Tourism (guides, tour operators and travel agencies, insurance),
- Public procurement (references to procedures), investment projections,
- EU funds,
- Sectoral relevance of programmes,
- Integrated Operational Programme (IOP) within the competence of the Ministry,
- Basic orientation from the point of view of possibilities for the use of EU funds,
- Other topics applicable the Ministry, which are subject of the general public interest.
The Information Centre represents the first contact point of the Ministry towards general public and in this manner it discharges the obligations of the central State administration authority given by the principle of availability of information in compliance with the Government Executive Order.
Office Hours of Information Centre:
Monday and Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: +420 224 861 282, +420 224 861 138